Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sauteed Pork Chops

I did a search for some Julia Child recipes and it was slim pickins. After I went to the library and all of her books were checked out, I thought the Internet would be teaming with recipes...sadly no:(
I did find this recipe for Julia Child's Sauteed Pork Chops. They were very tasty, but I think that bone-in chops are just tasty:) My husband did say that it seemed like something you would get at a fancy restaurant. They were pretty easy considering it came from Julia:)

I did screw up the sauce because I didn't remove it from the heat and swirl the pat of butter in. I kinda for got and so my perfect syrupy sauce just turned into melted butter with bits of brown...kinda like oil and vinegar. This does give me hope that I could make a fancy restaurant sauce if I would just follow the directions.

No comments: