Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunday 3 - limping it in...

For this dinner, again, so busy.  I marinated some flank steak, made some cranberry-orange Brussels sprouts, and some potatoes....totally didn't take a picture.  Didn't set the table, nothing, but I did make dessert.

 photo DSC_0038_zpsf39ce003.jpg

Now, I am not the world's best food photographer (hey, I gotta eat!), but this was good.  I used the recipe from "French Kids Eat Everything" for chocolate mousse.  They talk about it in the book that this was an easy recipe.  And yes, it was very easy!  I put it together in about 20 minutes and then it chilled until dinner.  It was very good!  The kids liked it!

 photo DSC_0034_zpsef892b4e.jpg

Truth be hold, it was a little rich for Andy, but James and I cleaned our bowls!

 photo DSC_0036_zps6ae2be8c.jpg

Look at Mark eating raw eggs.  Shhh...don't tell!

 photo DSC_0037_zps1de921c1.jpg

One more week...not sure I am going to make it!


No comments: