Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Italian Meatloaf with Basil and Provolone

Photobucket

This recipe was originally posted as Mad At Your Mom Meatloaf. It was posted by Mel, but was a favorite at our house for a long time. Well, a favorite of Mark's. He says that this is the best meatloaf he has ever had. When I made it, I double the recipe and make half into a loaf and half into "meat muffins" I freeze the muffins and then can have individually portioned meatloaf at any time. That is nice and all, but it caused me to get a little sick of it. It has been awhile since I made it, and Mark didn't say anything about it, but I am sure he was secretely thrilled. You can see the muffins in the background of this picture:
Photobucket

Sorry about the bad pictures. I thought I took a nice shot of the meat loaf on the cutting board, but I guess I didn't. Oh well.

No comments: