Monday, September 24, 2007

Mad at your mom Meatloaf

Yes, that's what DH decided to call it because it was so good, he was mad at his mom for not making it like this! I know there is already a meatloaf recipe posted, but I had committed to cooking this one already. It was soooooo delicious!!! It's a cooking light recipe, called Italian Meat Loaf with Fresh Basil and Provolone. I cooked it exactly as directed and served it with some asparagus and fake hollandaise sauce, as well as some potato cheese gnocchi I made from scratch. I even took a picture, gasp!!!


DH says it's one of the best meals I've made and he can't wait to eat more meatloaf for lunch today. And for the record, I used 96% lean beef. Ha!

1 comment:

KristiB said...

I love the name you came up with! I'll have to try this one.