Friday, September 10, 2010

Grilled Chicken Skewers

So, I did a small search for chicken recipes and stumbled upon this recipe for Grilled Chicken Skewers. The reason I was drawn to it was twofold...ONE because we had frozen corn dogs the night before and everyone seemed good with the whole "Meat on a stick" concept and TWO it wasn't much of a recipe...more of a put some chicken on a stick and grill...I like that!!

I did some colorful veggies as well! It did attempt a marinade for the veggies and the chicken...just some oil, vinegar, etc that I threw on it.
BEFORE...


AFTER....


This turned out GREAT and my husband and I both really enjoyed this!!! The kids...ehhh. I served it with some Vegetarian Re Fried Black Beans...


This is just a great way to spice up boring chicken. Pretty easy as well...

No comments: