Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thai lime beef salad and oatmeal cookies(with chocolate chips)

I hope I am scoring some major bonus points for making my sister Thai Lime Beef Salad last night. We had Crispy Oatmeal Cookies for dessert. Talk about pregnant...she delivered the next day. I had not had the salad before and was concerned about the 7 T of Fish sauce, but it was delicious...lots of chopping!



I tried to get the lake in the back ground :)




The cookies are great as well. I added some chocolate chips because I love chocolate and felt that just oatmeal cookies might actually be too healthy.

2 comments:

Robin said...

what!!?? You can't post that kind of news and not share the details! Get permission to give the details and pics!

Mel said...

Oops, I posted under the wrong comment, but if you want to learn more about "the news", go to her sister's blog.