Sunday, March 22, 2009

Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce

I found this recipe for Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce on Food Network. I have never made any stuffed shells before, but have made manicotti. They are pretty similar, just on a smaller scale. I forgot to take a picture until after we had almost eaten all of it. I had a TON of the filling left over and not enough shells...I always thought of myself as an over-stuffer. The dish was good, but we haven't tried it post-freezing yet. We'll see!!

2 comments:

wirrek said...

You can freeze the leftover stuffing for more shells later. This looks great. I am not sure why I never make shells. Glad to see your kitchen is up and cooking.

Robin said...

I've never made shells either, but this is enough to convince me! Sounds great ... I would love to try this.