Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH Challenge- Going GREEN :)

So I just tried to call Kerri to run this idea by her, but she didn't answer.....So, blame her if you don't like it (why does she even have a cell phone if she is not going to answer it?:)

March = St.Patrick's Day= Green...

Let's try and cook things that are green this month. Interpret that as you will, but I got the idea from Michelle who does a Pink and Red dinner for Valentine's Day. Be creative and let's get some good recipes that are GREEN. Some ideas found here, here, and here.

4 comments:

wirrek said...

Man, nothing I do is ever good enough is it? Green should be fun, but that isn't what we discussed at all!

Mel said...

Hmm, I need to buy some food coloring to mask all the carbon I emit from my non-green life.

Michelle said...

Love this challenge!

wirrek said...

Ok, I have been trying to think of actual green food, but are we suppose to cook food that is good for the environment? Cause I hate the earth.