Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lemongrass in a jar

Lemongrass is impossible to find here, but I found some chopped and jarred lemongrass and decided to give it a try for this recipe. Turned out excellent. The flavor was presented well and it added a lot. Since I haven't used much of the fresh variety, I can't give it a fair comparison, but it was good and I would make this recipe again.

Lemongrass Pork - Cooking Light 10/08

DH said it's one of the best meals I've ever made. Not sure I completely agree, but it was delicious. I'm still drooling over that gorgonzola penne from last month.

2 comments:

wirrek said...

That's funny because I can find lemongrass in my podunk little town. It is hard to work with and wonder if this would be better.

Robin said...

Lemongrass in a jar! Do you remember what section of the grocery store it was in ... produce or spice section, I'm guessing?