Monday, April 4, 2011

Salmon Burger

I am really not afraid to try new things...like at all. I continue to surprise myself. Anywhoski, I did a search for Salmon Sandwich recipes since I had just bought some and found all these Salmon Burger recipes.

I decided on this RECIPE from Paula Deen mainly because I had all the ingredients on hand. As my husband said, "Its like a crab cake sandwich!" So they were surprisingly good:)

I halved the recipe and was very skeptical about the burgers holding together on the grill. I punch a few holes in a sheet of foil and were were good to go. Here they are before we grilled them...outside, I think that was key too.

Here is the finished produce with lettuce, tomato, onion and the special mayo it call for...

I served it with sweet potato fries and roasted cauliflower. We did think it need a fresh squeeze of lemon or maybe some capers:)



No comments: