Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ok, I'm in .... with some warnings

Yeah, I'm up for the challenge but you all (or ya'll wherever you happen to be from) should know a few things .... I often don't measure and when I do sometimes it's weighed in metric on the kitchen scale ... I'll try to be good about converting to American standard measures. And, I've been known to spend all day on a recipe so I'm not claiming any of my recipes will be 30-minute meal candidates. We have a lot of visitors planned this month but my goal will be to try for the first time Kerri's Indian paneer recipe that she shared from a friend of hers and to try some Ethiopian recipes, since I've become a big fan of Ethiopian food recently, and to share as many Italian recipes, tips, tricks, etc. that I've picked up from living, cooking and dining with Italians for the past 10 years.

No comments: