Saturday, February 14, 2009

Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs

I just realized. I bet my dad wished I lived closer so that he could eat all the "adventurous" things that I make...by adventurous, I mean unhealthy:) I have 3 more months till baby#3 and I am livin' it up!

At any rate, I knew that my husband and his father would LOVE these. They love bacon. Once, Pops drove to Snook just to have Chicken Fried Bacon. He also purchase a product called Baconnaise to gift to his sons for Christmas(the lite vegetarian version of course). So, when I saw the recipe for Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs, I knew we had to try it.

We only stuffed ours with cheese, onions, ketchup, mustard, and relish...skipped the sauerkraut. We also used 2 pieces of bacon to ensure that the insides wouldn't spill out onto the grill. They were great!!

2 comments:

wirrek said...

I'm sorry...bacon wrapped stuffed hot dogs...that shouldn't even be legal!

KAJ said...

BUT, I bet Dad would like 'em:)