Friday, February 6, 2009

Tin Foil Chicken

This is a recipe I got from my mom. It is easy and quick to make. I usually make it in the oven, but you can also do it on the grill. If cooking on the grill, I suggest that you use 2 pieces of foil for each piece of chicken.

Tin Foil
Chicken breasts
Sliced Zucchini
Sliced Onion
Sliced Pepperoni
Spaghetti Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Spray a piece of tin foil with Pam (of something similar)
Place the chicken in the center.
Cover with veggies, pepperoni, sauce and cheese (you can use as little or as much as you like)





Bring edges of tin foil together and fold down over chicken and then fold the edges in as well.



Cook for about 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken). We usually serve with either pasta (to use the leftover sauce) or rice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do vegetables in foil on the grill as well. I like to do carrots, potatoes, butter and dill.
The former Worthy girls had it often in their past!

KAJ said...

That is awesome! I love all the pictures! Looks great!

wirrek said...

Yeah...I think this was the only way my mom could get me to eat veggies when I was younger.