Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pork tenderloin with mustard barbeque sauce

It has been so nice this week, a good time to grill.

Photobucket

I am a big fan of the mustard based sauce, but prefer to make a tomato bases sauce at home. I saw this recipe fliping through some issues from cooking light from last year and decided to give it a try.

As for "no-kitchen cooking" I am not sure this counts, because you did have to make the sauce, but the pork just used a nice little rub. CL always says to use direct heat for 20 minutes on these cuts of meat, but I prefer to cook it over indirect heat for about 30 minutes.

Not a bad recipe, but if I make it again I will probably make some changes.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Years ago, I had dinner at the home of a college friend. Her parents were incredible home chefs and they served a pork tenderloin with an amazing port wine mustard sauce. For years I have been looking for a similar sauce since I never got the recipe. If you ever come across a good mustard sauce with port wine, please post it.