Saturday, February 26, 2011

Curried Lentil Soup

I used to make this recipe a lot, but I think with the kids, I have stopped making it as much. I think it is one of those that I really liked, but Mark didn't. I made it hoping it would be red. It uses red lentils and red wine, shouldn't it be red?

Photobucket

Guess not, but it is a good recipe that I wanted to share. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and it is a good one to make right after traveling. I usually serve it with some store bought naan bread:

Photobucket

When I took these pictures, James insisted on me taking his picture as well. He was eating a hot dog cause I just couldn't deal.

Photobucket

I couldn't deal because of Andy:

Photobucket

Andy also insisted on having his picture taken, but this was day 1 of The Flu. Good times.

No comments: