Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chinese Chicken Salad with Red Chile Peanut Dressing

I choose to make this recipe because it had 5 stars and 90 reviews. B and I really enjoyed it. There was very little left after I adjusted the recipe for 2 people. I also got one of those chickens you see at the grocery store that are already cooked for the 2 cups shredded chicken because I had having to cook and THEN shred chicken!!

But, yes, this was great! I didn't include snow peas...

C insisted that I take a picture of his plate also. He had chicken, strawberries, and a pea/corn medley. He did not enjoy this... :(

2 comments:

wirrek said...

Looks great...except for the peanut sauce. That doesn't fly in this house.

Robin said...

I've seen a lot lately about chinese chicken salad ... I have to try this out ... sounds great ... peanut sauce and all!