Monday, January 19, 2009

Curried Chicken Salad

I submit to you a recipe that not only fits this month's criteria, but also last month's because I finally had time to watch it off the tivo. This was excellent. I think it was great the first day and even better after that. It held together surprisingly well. I didn't use the nuts, because I thought those would get soggy. I ate it on a sandwich, a bed of spinach, and all by itself straight from the bowl. I did not "dress" the lettuce like it instructed, but I still thought it was fantastic. I would definitely make this again.

Curried Chicken Salad

2 comments:

wirrek said...

Darn it!! I had a curried chicken salad recipe to share. I really do think adding some curry powder to salads like this really make a big difference.

Mel said...

You should post it. We need lots of variety!