Saturday, January 10, 2009

Warm Nut Encrusted Goat Cheese Salad with Bacon Lardons

I was so proud of this salad! It was GREAT and it truly reminded me of a salad my mom and I split at a fancy restaurant one time. I feel like I really recreated it. The recipe comes from Emeril and I did not add the bacon. My husband did not use the dressing I made. He still enjoyed the croutons and goat cheese with his blue cheese dressing. I would definitely make this again...especially for my mom the next time she is in town.




The goat cheese patties are great because you just bake them for 5-10 minutes. I did not read carefully enough and did not use toasted walnut, but it was still tasty!

2 comments:

wirrek said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I remember this one and can just taste the crunch gooey goodness!

Robin said...

Definitely impressive! Sounds wonderful!