Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carbonara Deep-Dish Pasta-Crusted Pan Pizza



I caught the last 5 minutes of the 30 minute meals show that is was on and I thought it would be perfect for this month's challenge. I added some vegetables to make it more one-dish complete. I also only had 2 eggs, so I didn't take it out of the pan for fear it might have not set all the way. We enjoyed it immensely and one serving(one piece) is definitely enough to fill you up!! This recipe is on the food network site.

3 comments:

wirrek said...

You were on your crutches the whole time you were making this...right? ;)

Robin said...

wow ... now that's a pizza!

KAJ said...

It really was a crowd pleaser and not as bad as you would think. I used whole wheat pasta and added the veggies. The cheese, cream, and ricotta...okay so maybe it was alittle bad:)