Monday, March 31, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Lasanga Florentine

Did I already post this recipe? Sorry there is no picture. I usually get a little grief from my sister if I don't post one. I took one picture and then the camera died, plus, it is a crockpot recipe and it isn't much to look at.

This is one meal that all goes in one pot and it has all the food groups. I am sure I have said this before, but I am very picky about crockpot recipes and I was so surprised when this one turned out pretty tasty. Since it already has spinach in it, I serve mine with sliced apple. If I am really on the ball, I will make sticky chicken in the crockpot early in the week, and then use the leftover meat to make this meal.

1 comment:

Robin said...

No, I don't think you have posted this already. I've really missed my crockpot this month!