Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BBQ chicken potpie

This Barbecued-Chicken Potpie recipe was on a couple of sites. This is very delicious and I know it is one that Kerri makes for people when she takes them dinner. I attempted to do that for a friend who just had a baby, BUT...long story short, I need to clean out my pantry because I have some expired items.

This is so tasty...my mouth is watering just thinking about it:) I briefly read the recipe and grabbed crescent rolls to top it with instead of corn bread...whoops. IT was delicious!

1 comment:

wirrek said...

Its getting harder and harder to find those cornbread twists...you did well to pick up crescent rolls! When I bring this as a dinner, I round it off with a fruit salad and either cookies or brownies as dessert. I love this one, but I only get to eat it when I make it for other people!