Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blue Cheese-Pepper Steak Wraps

I am getting the feeling that I have one of the oldest versions on KGH and I am going to guess that this recipe isn't in the new editions. We enjoyed it immensely. Brian especially love it because of the blue cheese with the steak. The recipe for Blue Cheese-Pepper Steak Wraps is from cooking light. They were delicious. I carmelized the veggies...that's my thing.

Kerri's comment, "Be sure to use a good quality steak or else it will be too tough." Well said Kerri!

3 comments:

Robin said...

This one is still in my edition! I think I've always passed over this one because of the title ... I don't really care for blue cheese. But, I just noticed they mention blue cheese or feta so I'll have to try this one out.

Robin said...

I couldn't get these out of my head yesterday so I made them for dinner. It was wonderful ... we loved it! I was nervous about the amount of dry mustard but it was just perfect. I used a rumpsteak and sliced it as thin as I could. And we used feta instead of blue cheese.

wirrek said...

You are right, I might have taken these out in the latest edition, but maybe I should try them again. It seems so easy.