Monday, May 5, 2008

ooeey-gooey peanut butter brownies



I needed something to bring to a bbq last night and this seemed fitting. They were easy and delicious, but I did have some issues with the sweetened condensed milk. I had two cans so I didn't get any when I went to the store, but when I started to cook...they expired in 2006:( I looked up on the in Internet how to substitute. Just heat some sugar with evaporated milk...no problem, I have a can of evaporated milk...that expired in 2006...MAN! I ended up having to run to the convenient store. The brownies were well received.

4 comments:

wirrek said...

This is one that didn't make the cut in the latest versions. It is good, but I just didn't make it. I think it is because Mark isn't a fan of peanut butter.

Robin said...

Wow, looks incredible and I checked to make sure my edition had this one ... it did! I'm going to have to remember this one because peanut butter chips and marshmallow creme are non-existent here!

KAJ said...

Really? You would think "Marshmallow creme" would be a universal staple...almost like onions.

Mel said...

Every time I visit this blog, I see these brownies tempting me!