Monday, February 11, 2008

Back by Popular Demand .....


Home-Style Pork Soup with Vegetables (page 51) in the Hot, Sour, Salty, Sweet cookbook. Very tasty and works perfectly as a meal if served with a little steamed Jasmine Rice. I used 2 dried chilies as the recipe called for but I would cut back or leave out altogether if you have little ones ... it had a pleasant kick using 2 but maybe a bit much for kids. I liked this one a lot ... very easy and didn't make tons of soup that you have to eat all week long ... a really nice 3-4 portions is all it made.

2 comments:

KAJ said...

This looks really good, I think I might be trying the Pad Thai from that cook book...I wish I had a really yummy and easy pad thai recipe.

I really like the lighting in the pic. Look sunny and shinny:)

Robin said...

Thanks! Yes, the sun came out for the first time in about 4 months so we rushed outside to our small balcony with our winter coats on and ate our soup! I feel like a new person!