Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March, March, March Challenge - ONE DISH MEALS

Welcome to March - almost. There's that one extra pesky day in February this year, but March starts on Saturday which is a perfect time to start cooking....

ONE DISH MEALS

Yes, ladies and ladies, the challenge this month is to make a uni-dish. Everyone's schedule is tight, so having a handy list of one-dish-meals is always helpful. These can include casseroles, pot-pies, pizzas, pasta dishes, deluxe salads, etc. Your imagination is the limit, and you can dirty up as many dishes as you want to clean!

Happy cooking :)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Sorry, I feel like I'm stating the obvious ... but, describe one-dish meals. Meals where there is only one dish to clean up afterwards? Like casseroles?

Mel said...

Good question. I wrote in some extra details in the original post.

KristiB said...

Yea! Great challenge! My March is going to be really busy so I'm planning on making and freezing a veggie lasagna or something.

Mel said...

I think burgers count as a one dish meal too, right???