Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mark's favorite soup

markssoup

To make up for all the soup that he hasn't like, I made Mark his favorite, the Italian sausage soup from Cooking Light. This is such an easy one to put together it really works that Mark likes it so much. I have used turkey or pork sausage with good results, but recommend using sweet or mild flavors. The hot just really doesn't go, but works if that is all you have. With the pasta, meat, tomatoes, and spinach, it has everything you need in one bowl - YUM!

Sigh, I don't know why that picture is so big. It shouldn't be.

Also, I am editing my last post with the recipes...stay tuned!

2 comments:

KAJ said...

That looks like such a great healthy meal!! Mark is a lucky man! You cut up the sausage right?

Robin said...

Wow, this looks like a great soup!