Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lemon-Artichoke Chicken



The whole time I was making this I couldn't believe this was a Cooking Light recipe. Well, it's not ... although I found it on their website, it's a Sunset recipe. This was a great dish ... the pan sauce (sherry, lemon, cream concoction) was so wonderful with the chicken and artichokes. I served this with KAJ's sherry almond rice that she featured a few posts down. We LOVED the rice. It is also a great dish ... and I love finding rice dishes for 2-4 servings. This was perfectly portioned for us and will become a staple side dish I have a feeling. Thanks for sharing! I'll post a picture later today.

2 comments:

wirrek said...

This one looks good...easy and tasty. Too be honest, I am not sure if I have had artichokes...I mean, surely I have, right.

That used to frustrated me about the new cooking light recipe index, but now I like it.

KAJ said...

This sounds so great! I can't wait to see your picture. I am totally making this tonight.