Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rustic Tomato Basil Tart - Take Two

tart

Robin posted this recipe during our last farmers market challenge and I have been thinking about it ever since. I meant to make it last month for the blog challenge, but it just didn't happen. My in laws were nice enough to bring me fresh corn from a roadside stand (the best corn EVER!) and tomatoes from Uncle Herbert (and cucumbers, but that is another post). I think this is the first thing I have really cooked since the baby was born. It was really good! I had to make it ahead of time, so I think my crust was a little soggy, but still YUM. I served it with a basalmic roasted pork tenderloin and evem Mark said the dinner was great.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yours looks beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on some garden tomatoes!