Thursday, July 9, 2009

Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl

Strawberries are plentiful in this area. About 20 minutes north of us, is a place known as Strawberry Hill USA. They have the best strawberries we have ever tasted!

I made this dessert for Kevin to take to an end of the year luncheon at school. Because my trifle bowl is so large, I doubled to recipe. I also did multiple layers of cake, strawberries and custard.

The only changes I made were to use Splenda instead of sugar on the berries. I also didn't put melted chocolate on the top but did decorate with whole strawberries. Sorry that I don't have a picture of mine.

I could not get the link to work, but here is the webpage for the recipe.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/layered-strawberry-cheesecake-bowl-112585.aspx

No comments: