Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Easy Cheesy Fondue


Okay, so this is a delicious and easy fondue recipe. Company loves it because of the fun of the fondue pot!! Rachel Ray's recipe is one of only a few I have tried. For dipping, I steamed some baby carrots, broccoli and mushroom. I included some apple and bread. The recipe calls for potatoes, but at 9 o'clock...I just didn't feel like making them. I also forgot to get some amazing bread, I just used some store bought wheat. This is great as an appetizer, but Brian and I just ate it for dinner!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love these kind of dinners for two, tapas style ... little bits of everything. Here they have this swiss cheese they use for fondue called raclette. I should try it ... because I don't remember seeing it in the states. Fondue is always a hit and easy to put together ... thanks for the reminder!