Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sizzling Shrimp with Corn Relish

I actually made this Sizzling Shrimp with Corn Relish at the same time as the artichoke dip, which sounds like an odd combination. Funny enough, the cheesy flavor of the dip was so different that I don't think it was a massive collision. This dish gets raves reviews, yet again. It seems that some of my favorite new dishes are shrimp dishes. I love that I can throw in a bunch of corn and call it a balanced meal!
I get bonus points for taking two pictures in the same night, even if the bread/dip below is missing a bite or two!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Both of these dishes were on my list to try at some point. We are in the middle of moving into a new house so I haven't been cooking much lately. I'll try to get one last post in before the end of the month.

Mel said...

This is a great dish, but my favorite shrimp dish this month is the Kung Pao. I think it's competitive quality. This one is great because it blends lots of different flavors, and because I'm still trying to use up the fish sauce from a year ago or something....

And congrats on the house!!