Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Back Ribs ..... with Lemon Confit Marinade


Sorry, I couldn't get a great shot of these ... the picture doesn't do it justice. This was a great recipe ... if you can get past the fact that your ribs won't be smothered in BBQ sauce, you should try this one. I have to admit I was worried the whole time because it is definitely a time commitment so I didn't want it to be ruined. I thought it would have a much stronger lemon taste but it doesn't at all ... the strongest taste that stood out was the fennel seed.

The only changes I would make next time is to let the meat cook in the oven a little longer than the recipe states to make the meat a little more tender. I also finished them off on the grill for about 5-6 min. to get that nice BBQ look.

1 comment:

wirrek said...

Wow! I love the idea of the lemon! Thanks for sharing.