Monday, November 26, 2007

Eggs Scrambled with Tomato with Quick and Tasty Yunnanese Potatoes


Sorry for the poor picture quality but I realized after I made everything that my camera is with my husband on a business trip and I had to resort to my computer cam. Both dishes were great, especially after a week of being a carnivore with the holidays. The potato dish would go with nearly anything ... it was so good. I did not use a wok as the recipe says but got great results with a nonstick saute pan. This time, I backed off the amount of salt they state in the recipe and it was a good idea.

4 comments:

wirrek said...

Yay! I love how all different recipes are being tried. What a good idea to put the eggs with the potatoes.

KristiB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KristiB said...

My removed comment was on the wrong post. I think I need to make something really spicy. I'm catching a cold...or it's catching me...I suck. I'm working 2 deparments and have overextended myself in the evenings. No real cooking going on since Thanksgiving...

Robin said...

Sorry to hear work is holding you back from your culinary aspirations! I hate when that happens! I hope your schedule eases soon.