Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quick Red Chicken Curry(Pg210)

I used the store bought red curry paste when I couldn't find any galangal or shrimp paste:( This dish was quick and delicious. I added the extra chiles...that was a mistake because the curry paste was "hot" enough for us. I also used lite coconut milk and added onions and mushrooms, but wished I would have added some carrots and maybe tomatoes. We also put alittle more sweet by adding some "sugar". I used lime zest instead of lime leaves. We will definitely revisit this recipe again!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That looks so good! I have been looking for lime leaves for months now and finely found them this week in my asian grocery in the frozen food section. I never would have thought to look there and there was only one package left so I snagged it.